Saturday, July 14, 2012

Reviewed: At Last by Jill Shalvis...

Lucky Harbor Series Book #5 AMAZON
At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)
HER LOVE HAS COME ALONG . . . 
Amy Michaels loves her new life in Lucky Harbor. A waitress in the local diner, she's looking forward to her first weekend hike through the mountains. But when a wrong turn takes her off the trail, she finds herself up close and personal with forest ranger Matt Bowers. And even though she's tempted to kiss that sexy smile right off his face, she won't make the mistake of getting involved with the town heartthrob.
A former cop whose life went south, Matt doesn't let anyone get too close. But something about the feisty beauty caught his eye the moment he first saw her in the diner. After a hot night under a starry sky, Matt can't deny their attraction-or the fact that for the first time in a long time, he feels the stirrings of something more. Now it's up to Matt to help Amy see that, no matter what is in their past, together they can build a future in Lucky Harbor.

LOVED IT!!!
I love Jill Shalvis's style of writing. She writes some of the most romantic, heartwarming, sexy, funny stories. She also happens to write some of the best ALPHA MALE heroes that I have read. Her characters make me laugh out loud and can bring me to tears on the way to their HEA. I am a HUGE fan of hers and I love this series. It is one of my favorites. 
I have been wanting to read about Matt Bowers's character since he was first introduced and I was not disappointed!! Matt and Amy were perfect together and I was absorbed into the story through them. The great secondary characters and scenery brought the story to life for me. 
I loved the camaraderie between Matt, Ty and Josh. So funny. I also loved the whole back story of Amy's grandmom and how it effected Amy. So good. 
At Last was such a great read and everything that I come to expect and love about Jill Shalvis's books. Can't wait to read Josh and Grace's story!!! I am so hoping that the Luck Harbor series continues after their book. I don't want it to end yet!! 5 out of 5 rating. :)

***ARC provided by NetGalley. 



Jill Shalvis Website



Simply IrresistibleThe Sweetest ThingHead Over HeelsLucky In Love



No comments:

Post a Comment