Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sexy Covers: The Bad Boys Club by Emma Holly...

Successful businessmen Zane and Trey have been a club of two since they were eighteen. They've done everything together: play football, fall in love, even get smacked around by their dads. The only thing they haven’t tried is seducing the same woman.

Executive chef Rebecca learned early not to count on anyone. She raised her younger brothers by herself—with no adult being the wiser. Her knack for professional cooking kept the boys housed and fed. Now she’s damned if it won't pay their way through Harvard as well. Add in running Trey’s new restaurant, and her plate is too full for romance.

That's an attitude the bad boys intend to change. Zane and Trey have set their sights on the sexy chef, a female too tantalizing to be all work and no play. When their hearts enter the equation, and when they realize they're both pursuing her, the committed twosome faces their hardest test of all . . .



Read an excerpt of Chapter 4 here.


Emma Holly Website

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That is a sexy cover. Good choice babe. I have some Emma Holly Books boxed away that I never got around to reading. I heard she is a good writer with steamy scenes but at the time I bought her, a post on amazon discussion said to stay away, her heores are not alpha male. At the time I was really looking for alpha male heroes. Thanks for sharing the excerpt. This sounds good. I will have to gets those books out and give her a try.

    There is something sexy with a hero who has his hair tied at the nape.

    I am liking this:
    He saw himself slamming her naked against the stainless steel walk-in door.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never read her before but I love this cover!!! I did have to link to that excerpt because she wouldn't let me post it.

      Delete