Saturday, July 14, 2012

Reviewed Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis...

July 31, 2012  AMAZON Lucky Harbor Series Book #6
Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)
LOVE CAN HAPPEN IN A HEARTBEAT.
Grace never thought she’d be starting her life over from scratch. Losing everything has landed her in Lucky Harbor, working as a dog walker for overwhelmed ER doctor Josh Scott. But the day his nanny fails to show up, Grace goes from caring for Josh’s loveable mutt to caring for his rambunctious kids. Soon Grace is playing house with the sexy single dad…
With so many people depending on him, Josh has no time for anything outside of his clinic and family–until Grace arrives in town. Now this brainy blonde is turning his life inside out and giving a whole new meaning to the phrase “good bedside manner.” Josh and Grace don’t know if what they have can last. But in a town like Lucky Harbor, a lifetime of love starts with just one day…
BEST OF THE BEST!!!
I am a HUGE Jill Shalvis fan!! She writes some of the best romances laced with humor that I have read. I love this series-it is one of my favorites from her. I have to say that Forever and a Day is my favorite not just of this series but of all her books!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. 
The scenes in the beginning with Grace, Tank and Josh are so incredibly funny that I couldn't help but laugh out loud!! I love Josh and Grace(which shocked me because up till now it was Sawyer and Chloe who had captured my heart). Josh and Grave have such a fun, romantic and sexy as hell relationship. Their characters just pulled me in from the first page and never let go until the last. The epilogue was one of my favorites--so sweet!! The secondary characters added so much to this story, especially Toby and Tank!! LOL This book is exactly why I am such a HUGE fan and continue to read anything Jill Shalvis!!!
Forever and a Day is just a heartwarming, funny, romantic, sexy read with lovable characters that pull you into the story. I definitely had a smile on my face after reading it. An AWESOME read that I would highly recommend and that I will definitely be rereading!! I so hope that this is no the end of the series because I'm so not ready to say goodbye yet!!! :)
BEST OF THE BEST rating. 

***ARC copy received from NetGalley


Simply IrresistibleThe Sweetest ThingHead Over HeelsLucky In LoveAt Last


2 comments:

  1. Great Review!!! I haven't read anything from this author, but I have heard great things....so I think I will definitely have to check her out, and put this on my TBR!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! This is a great series and a perfect one to start with from her. Jill Shalvis is a great writer~I think you will really like her. When you get a chance to read~let me know what you think. Her Wilder series is another good one (Instant Attraction is the 1st book) and I think she just re-released them with new covers. Her other good one is Animal Magnetism series.

      Delete