Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Some Changes...Join Me On This New Journey With Belle's Book Bag....



So...Today is DAY 8 in my lifestyle changing journey. And it is a lifestyle change not a diet (I've decided to think of it this way ;)). 

I've walked a mile every night except 2 (1 was a rest day and the other was missed because I was out and it was too dark by the time I got home. It actually bothered me that I missed that day...go figure!) 

I've also started to try and eat as clean as possible. I thought that this would be a struggle for me as my main food groups for a long time were Pepsi/Coke, Pizza, and Cake/Candy. I don't miss the soda which is a SHOCK to me because I always said I would never give that up. I didn't miss the pizza until yesterday when I saw a post with an awesome looking pizza with all gooey cheese, and hungry at the time, I really wanted it. lol  But I didn't have any ~ that is the important part and I went to bed so I would stop thinking about eating something else. lol 

It's only been a week and I have a long way to go to lose the weight I want but I'm more committed than I've ever been and with each new day that passes I become more proud of myself for sticking with it. 

The point to all this is that I'm going to be dragging all of you with me on this journey by posting about it. lol  Maybe along the way I can be the motivation needed for someone else to make a lifestyle change also. 

My posts will still be focused on books (that will never change!) but with a little fitness, clean eating, and motivation mixed in. 

Please continue to follow me and feel free to post your thoughts. 

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you are doing this!! Its always good to live a healthier lifestyle. I stay away from soda and anything sweet I try to bake from scratch...but better for you than those candies from the store. You always feel better when you are eating healthier. Pizza is a hard one for me, but if I do have it its homemade, and have a small slice and then balance it out with a salad and eat tons of fruit and veggies for the whole day. But thats only every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Eating healthy is definitely a challenge but well worth it in the end. Great tips!! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. :)

      Delete