Sunday, June 14, 2015

Book Spotlight: Mouth To Mouth by Erin McCarthy...One of my FAVORITES!!...

This is one of my FAVORITE books. The heroine is deaf and the hero is a cop...Sooo Good!!!


IN LOVE, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A SIMPLE PLAN

Rule #1: Cops maintain their distance.

It was supposed to be your average stakeout. My partner and I would scope out both the coffee shop and Laurel Wilkins, the latest target of con man Trevor Dean's scheme to meet women online and bilk them of their money-and everything else.

Rule #2: Cops think fast on their feet.

So I went inside to get a better look. So she happened to be gorgeous with a body that made me temporarily forget how to order coffee. So she knew my name-Russ Evans-and hugged me like we were more than friends. So what the $#@ is going on?

Rule #3: Cops never, ever get involved.

At least she's willing to offer herself up as bait. All I have to do is keep her safe-and keep my hands off. Anything else would be against the rules. And oh so tempting...


“Then he was forming letters again, one at a time on her back, while Laurel clung to him, full of heart and body, still joined to him intimately. Wanting his words, needing them, moved profoundly by them.

I love you.

One letter after the other, until they were all there, telling her everything she needed to know here in the dark.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment