Saturday, August 9, 2014

Review: Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando...Top Pick...



 

Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons MC, #1)Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh...this book sucked me right in. I fell in love with these characters so hard. Loved Dex and Faye. Dex *sigh* Faye cracked me up. She is one of my all time favorite heroines. I loved the interaction between her and the guys ~ so funny. There was definitely some sad moments that broke my heart but thankfully I had read a review with spoilers that mentioned these moments and I was prepared. I say that because these things that happened came out of nowhere~so unexpected. Evil little author. lol

I loved the mixture of laughter, sadness and love in this book. I fell in love with Arrow, Tracker and Rake just as much as Dex and Faye. Oh and I can't forget about Vinnie and Irish.

The ending was so sweet and I cannot wait for Arrow's book next.

Another MC book that only adds to my addiction. Loved every second of it.


When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.
Or should I say, someone?
Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.
I’m a law student. They’re criminals.
He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. 
He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.
And I’m screwed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment