Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review: Assumption by Aurora Rose Reynolds...



Assumption (Underground Kings, #1)Assumption by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aurora Rose Reynolds sucked me in with each book in her Until series and I have been waiting anxiously for Kenton. So much more than I imagined and I LOVED every second of it. I loved how the first couple chapters were just from Autumn's POV and then we started to get Kenton's. I needed his POV to explain why in the beginning he was such an ass to her. lol

I already knew that I would love Kenton going into this book but I was surprised how much I loved Autumn. She had such a hard life but still remained caring and sweet and funny. I hated that in the beginning Kenton struggled with her being a stripper and couldn't see past that to who she really was. So funny when he learned the truth of where she was really working. I loved that Kenton had to work to get Autumn and she didn't give in to him so easily after the things he had said to her. She needed him to prove himself to her and he did. *sigh* I loved them so much as a couple. I loved that they found their "home" in each other~very sweet!!

The part with Autumn and what she did to Kenton's bed cracked me up!! Oh and I loved when Kenton brought her to Sunday dinner to meet everyone. Autumn was so cute!! Oh and when she first met Justin. So funny.

This book was filled with Alpha male hotness, romance, a sweet and feisty redhead, laughter, heartache, family and a great cast of secondary characters. Everything that I love about reading. The epilogue was so awesome that I could just keep reading that!!

Another great book from Aurora and I cannot wait for more. This is definitely a reread for me!!

as·sump·tion:

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof


They say when you assume that you make an ass out of you and me. Kenton Mayson learned this lesson firsthand when he made assumptions about Autumn Freeman and the kind of woman she is based on what little information he had. What he finds out is she’s not only beautiful, but also smart, funny, a fighter, and exactly the kind of woman he wants to share his life with. Autumn made assumptions of her own about Kenton, and now he needs to prove her wrong in order to protect her and their future.



No comments:

Post a Comment