Saturday, September 21, 2013

Review: She's The One by Erin Nicholas...4 out of 5 rating...



17612897
Sometimes you see love clearly. And sometimes it has to smack you in the face.

Counting on Love, Book 1

When a stranger walks up and punches him, Ryan Kaye assumes there’s a good reason. But he’s stunned to learn it’s over a one-night stand that never happened —with his friend’s sister, straight-laced Amanda Dixon. When Ryan confronts her about the lie, Amanda apologizes, but Ryan realizes he doesn’t want her to be sorry…he wants the night they supposedly spent together. 

Amanda’s not looking to add anyone to her long list of commitments, so she was only trying to let a nice guy down easy by telling him a fling with Ryan broke her heart. So what if the fling only happened in her dreams? But when Ryan Kaye tempts her with the chance to go crazy and fulfill a few fantasies, she can’t resist. Thank goodness one night isn’t enough time to fall in love…


Product Warnings
Contains a hot paramedic who knows how to get a girl to let her hair down, a girl who thinks she prefers her hair up, some naughty laser tag, some naughty role-playing and a lot of falling in love.

I Loved The Bradford Series and was so happy to see that some of those characters would continue on in this series. She’s The One was such a sweet fun read. The sparks of sexual tension between Ryan and Amanda practically burned up the screen of my Kindle. lol ;)


The opening of the story was so funny and drew me in immediately.  I loved that Ryan was secretly attracted to Amanda all along and I was upset when things fell apart so quickly and didn’t go nearly as expected on their first date. It was so much fun reading them try and be just friends and struggle to not have sex ~ when that was all that they could think about when they were together. lol  I loved that they were able to eventually find what they both needed in each other and that their friends so easily accepted their relationship. Poor Connor...he didn’t stand a chance..with all his sisters falling for his friends.  I love books with this type of theme. It makes for such fun stories with lots of emotion and She’s The One definitely delivered that.  So good!!


I cannot wait for the next book.  I love these characters...Emma and Nate, Shane and Iz, Olivia and Cody, and Connor and Gabby. Such lovable characters and so much fun to read.


Erin has such a way with her writing. Her stories are definitely comfort reads for me and are filled with such emotion. They are fun stories with lovable characters, romance, laughter, tears and spicy hot sex. All my favorites.


She’s The One left a smile on my face when I was finished and had me so looking forward to Shane and Iz.  What a great start to the series.


4 out of 5 rating.

***ARC provided by Erin Nicholas.  Thanks :)

         

  

Book #2 AMAZON
18129879
My Favorite of the series so far!!!
Shane and Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment