Thursday, December 27, 2012

Reviewed: Tiny Dancer by Heather Rainier...5 out of 5 rating...


Tiny Dancer (Divine Creek Ranch #13)
The day former exotic dancer Camilla O’Neal began working at The Dancing Pony, she told co-owner Ben Lawrence and head bartender Quinten Parks that “work is work and pleasure is pleasure” and she kept the two very separate. Working with their tiny dancer brings Ben and Quinten as much pain as pleasure. 
After two years of secretly lusting over and loving this blonde temptress, they have a plan.
Camilla goes about her job as assistant manager at The Dancing Pony with boundless energy in outfits designed to distract. Her plans for owning her own nightclub are a driving force within her. She’d left the world of stripping and pole dancing at a gentlemen’s club behind to pursue her dreams but finds Ben and Quinten an increasing distraction from her goals. Can she handle mixing business with pleasure when her men decide it’s time to claim her?
** SPOILER ALERT ** 
Great addition to the series. I am a HUGE fan of Heather Rainier and of this series. Tiny Dancer is a perfect example of why I love this series so much. It definitely is one of my favorites out of the series. 

Loved Camilla, Ben and Quinten. I loved how Ben was more serious and Quinten was playful. The scenes with Quinten's family were so funny!! Of course there was smoking hot sex!! ;p I LOVED the scene with them all in the bathroom, when they realized she could be pregnant and I loved when they found out it was twins!!! SO GOOD!! 

LOVED the Bears and I am crossing my fingers that they get their own book as well as Beck and Patrick with Seth's sister. And of course I LOVED reading about Jack, Ethan, Adam and Grace who even after all these books still remain my favorites!! 

Tiny Dancer is definitely a keeper and will be reread.  5 out of 5 rating!!




No comments:

Post a Comment