Saturday, July 19, 2014

Review: Familiar Ground by Michelle Lynn...4 out of 5 rating...


Familiar GroundFamiliar Ground by Michelle Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story. It was an emotional but fun read and my first from Michelle Lynn. I will definitely be looking for more from her.

I loved the relationship that developed between Adam and Leah ~ that something great and unexpected could come from such an awful situation. They were great together and I loved how they cared for Dani. I was rooting so hard for Shane hoping that he would be able to battle through his addiction and be able to care for Dani. I think that they needed each other so much. I loved that Adam and his mom and dad where eventually able to support Shane. It was definitely a struggle for everyone involved. I got a little nervous when Adam had to deal with Jimmy but was so glad that his dad was involved and watching out for him.

I loved that the story was told from both Adam and Leah's POV. LOVED the ending~so sweet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment