Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Review: On Her Master's Secret Service by Lexi Blake...5 out of 5 Rating...


Book #4
16169141
Her submission fulfilled her

When Eve St. James married Alex McKay, she had her whole life ahead of her. They were the FBI’s golden couple by day, but by night Eve gave herself over to her husband’s world of Dominance and submission filled with pleasures she came to crave.

His betrayal destroyed her

Worried for her safety, Alex left Eve behind to tackle a dangerous mission. But Alex never suspected that Eve was the real target and her security is destroyed by a madman. By the time he rescues her, his wife has been changed forever. 

But when her life is in danger, he is her only hope

Unable to heal the damage, Alex and Eve are still trapped together in a cycle of pleasure and misery that even their divorce cannot sever. But when a threat from Eve’s past resurfaces, Alex will stop at nothing to save her life and reclaim her heart.
This is one of my favorite series by one of my favorite authors. I have been looking forward to Eve and Alex’s book since the started with nervous anticipation because I knew that their story was going to be sad and my heart already ached for them. I knew it was going to be hard to read their struggle to obtain an HEA and although it was definitely sad and at times just plain heartbreaking, it was so worth the read. It wasn’t all sadness, there was a lot of laughter and excitement and of course smoking hot sex that was also loving and intimate. The love Alex and Eve felt for each other jumped off the pages. So good!!

On Her Master’s Secret Service was such a great story and I fell in love with Alex and Eve even more. I wanted their HEA so bad.  I was so happy to be able to return to this creative and kinky hot world with the most lovable Doms and subs that Lexi created. All my favorite characters returned and I CANNOT WAIT for Ian’s book!!! These characters brought so much not only to this story but the entire series and I just couldn’t get enough of them. The ending has me dying for Ian’s book ~ he has been my favorite from the start ~ besides Liam.

The things that kept happening to Ian that kept him from joining the others in this mission cracked me up.  So funny!!  But my heart definitely ached for him as well in that scene at the club ~ Eve was so sweet with him and vice versa. That was a favorite part of the book for me to read them interact with each other. I cannot state enough how much I love these characters.

5 out of 5 rating.

***ARC provided by Lexi Blake. Thanks Chloe :)

       

  

No comments:

Post a Comment