Friday, July 19, 2013

Guest Post: Rancher To The Rescue by Jennifer Faye...

Rancher to the RescueRancher to the RescueRancher to the Rescue

Hi. I’m so thrilled to be here. Thank you so much Belle’s Book Bag for inviting me and sharing in the excitement of my debut book launch! Squee!
In an effort to let you know a little more about me, I’m going to share my favorites:

Favorite Food
Okay, we’re starting with a toughie here. LOL. It might be easier if you asked me which food I don’t like…umm…sweet potatoes. Sorry. But I was made to eat them as a kid and maybe that’s why I still hate them. Ugh! But my favorite food would be a toss-up between Chinese takeout and homemade pizza. And to be honest I don’t know which would win that coin toss. ;-)

If you couldn't be a writer what would you be?
In another life I was a statistician. I love to play with numbers and spreadsheets. So I’d probably still be doing the same thing or something similar.

Favorite Author and Favorite Book
I don’t know that I have a favorite author or book. There are just too many great ones to settle for just one. ;-) As for my favorite authors, how much time do you have??? LOL. Here are just a handful of some amazing authors that I love to follow: Johanna Lindsey, Robyn Carr, Janet Evanovich, Allison Leigh and many, many more. What can I say I LOVE to read? One of the reasons I’m a writer.

Favorite vacation spot
A vacation, boy does that sounds awesome about now. It’s been a while since we’ve had an opportunity to take one, but when we go away, we like to go exploring. I’m not a beach chair and book kinda girl. When I go away, I like activity and entertainment. We’re usually on the go from early morning until late at night. Sleep is reserved for when we get home. LOL.

Favorite Hero and Heroine
I just started watching NCIS LA. I know I’m a little behind. But currently my favorite hero is Chris O’Donnell. Not only is he HOT!!! but his character has an interesting past, which tugs at the heartstrings. I want to know what happened to his family. Why did he only stay in foster homes for such a short period? Why is he always moving around? And what does G. stand for? Lots of questions for one sexy character. It keeps me tuning in. ;-)
As for a heroine, I like Alexandra Barnaby from Janet Evanovich’s MOTOR MOUTH series. Alex was a lot of fun and got into some tight jams. The books were a lot of fun.

Favorite character from your own books

This is easy to answer. My favorite character is whichever one I’m writing at the moment. And when I get proofs and get to reread a book, probably for the last time, I fall in love with those characters all over again.

Now it’s my turn to ask the question:

Who is your favorite fictional hero? And why?

Rancher to the Rescue
Damsel in a wedding dress!
Jilted at the altar, celebrity chef Meghan Finnegan flees the scene--and the baying press--only to run straight into the muscled torso of Cash Sullivan.
The former rodeo champion knows what it’s like to have your life crumble in the spotlight, so he offers Meghan a place to lie low at his ranch.

Fresh air, no paparazzi and the brooding rancher's lazy smile are making Meghan not want to leave her sanctuary. But she and her unborn baby can't stay here forever...can they?
RANCHER TO THE RESCUE- AVAILABLE NOW in stores
And online at Amazon, Amazon-UK, Barnes & Noble, and other online outlets.

Jennifer Faye
Jennifer Faye has spent most of her life with her nose in one book or another. It was only natural that she dreamed of becoming a romance writer and spinning the tales of the imaginary people running around in her mind. But first life took her on a couple of detours. Refusing to give up on her dreams, she finally succeeded in getting her name on a book cover. She currently resides in Pennsylvania with her very, very patient husband, one amazing daughter (the other remarkable daughter has flown the coop to chase her own dreams) and two spoiled rotten cats. When she’s not glued to her laptop writing another contemporary romance (which isn’t often) or enjoying some family time, she loves to get lost in a good book, cross-stitch, embroider, quilt, knit, watch hockey (go Pittsburgh Penguins!), and garden.
Jennifer loves to hear from readers--you can contact her via her website.
You can also find her at these other locations:



No comments:

Post a Comment